We look forward to welcoming you.
We are pleased to welcome you to our winery and help you shop our wide selection of wines from North America’s first Indigenous Winery. Your safety is of utmost importance to us, so we are following Public Health Canada and provincial guidelines to ensure a safe experience at Nk'Mip Cellars.
For the safety of our staff and guests, visitors to our winery will be required to show their digital vaccine passport for access to many of our offerings.
The following activities require proof of vaccination:
- Wine Tastings (indoor and outdoor)
- Restaurant Seatings (indoor and outdoor)
The following activity does not require proof of vaccination:
- Retail: purchase of off sales wines and gift shop merchandise
We appreciate your support and kindness as we navigate these new provincial health regulations!
A number of health and safety measures have been put into place to keep everyone at our winery safe. These safety measure include:
- All guests are required to wear a mask indoors in all retail and tasting spaces. They can be removed once situated at tasting table or station. For guests who do not have a mask, we will provide one for you (as supplies remain available)
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing protocols for all private and public spaces at the winery
- Employee screening for COVID-19 prior to the start of every shift.
- Mandatory increased hand hygiene for all employees, including ensuring there is hand sanitizer at every cash station and procedures during the guest check-out process.
- Plexi-glass shields installed at all cashier stations.
- Mandatory social distancing for everyone while at the winery will be enforced – we have installed barriers and marked floors to help employees and guests practice social distancing.
- Employees must wear a mask or face shield when/if social distancing is not possible.
- Guests must hand sanitize prior to entering the Retail Boutique and Patio Restaurant
- Guests who have expressed symptoms of COVID-19 or who have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days will be asked to reschedule their visit.
- Our winery layout for tastings and experiences ensure physical distancing and limited contact with a clear path for service.
We look forward to welcoming you and appreciate your support of local BC VQA wines.