NK’MIP VIP TRIP CONTEST
March 1, 2012
INTERNET LONG VERSION
NK’MIP VIP TRIP CONTEST
HOW TO ENTER:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not improve an entry's chance of winning. The Contest commences May 30, 2012 and closes on June 25, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). To enter visit the Nk’Mip Cellars web site located at and type your name, address, age, telephone number and email address on the entry form located on this web site. All entries must be emailed no later than 11:59 p.m. (PST), June 25, 2012; THE CONTEST CLOSING DATE Participation is limited to one (1) entry per person, per household address, during the contest period. Web site tracking determines date and time of entry. Vincor International Inc. (the “Sponsor”), is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost, delayed or corrupted data transmission, line failures of any network or telephone, or inability to access the website.
One (1) VIP TRIP “Prize” Package (the “Prize”) will be awarded. The “Prize” includes: Return economy class airfare for two (2), from a major Canadian airport nearest the winner’s home (to be determined by the Sponsor’s Designated Agent) to Penticton B.C.; Three (3) nights luxury hotel accommodation at Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort and Spa; a $400 (Can.) gift card for car rental use (Brand of gift card to be determined by the Sponsor’s Designated Agent, and all rules with respect to the use of the gift Card/Voucher as per the issuer); Essence of Nk’Mip Tour and Tasting for two (2); and one (1) dinner for two (2) on the Patio at Nk’Mip Cellars. Additionally, a $1000.00 (one thousand dollar) cheque will be presented to Chief Clarence Louie of the Osoyoos Indian Band to honor an active Osoyoos Indian Band member who has been active and integral in cultural advocacy in the community; the Osoyoos cultural advocacy award recipient to be chosen by the O.I.B; Osoyoos Indian Band. The cheque presented will be presented on behalf of the “Prize” winner. Retail value of the “Prize” is approximately $3000.00 (Can.)
The winners will be responsible for transportation for himself or herself and her or his companion between their residences and the airport nearest the winners’ residence, car rental taxes, collision coverage and gasoline, travel insurance, medical insurance, hotel taxes and service charges, other meals, beverages with meals, gratuities, and all other expenses of a personal nature. The winner and his or her companion may be required to sign waiver forms from any of the companies involved in the supply of the “Prize”.
The “Prize” must be taken between August 1, 2012 and January 31, 2013 and arrangements must be made with the Sponsor’s Designated Agent by December 1, 2012 (at the sole discretion of the Sponsor). The winner and her or his companion must have reached the legal age to purchase liquor products in the province of British Columbia. If the winner, or his or her designated companion does not or both do not accept any portion or all of the “Prize” awarded, any portion or all of the “Prize” not accepted will be foregone without compensation.
3. Before accepting and receiving the “Prize”, the winner and designated companion must sign a Declaration of Compliance with Contest Rules and a Liability and Publicity Release, in a form releasing the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, the British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch (the “BCLDB”), liquor licensees and each of their respective officers, directors, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, the Sponsor’s Designated Agent, any distributor or company involved in the supply of the “Prize” or any phase of contest administration, their respective directors, officers, employees and their agents or representatives and any person with whom they are domiciled, from any liability, damages, losses or injury in connection with this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the “Prize”, or any component of it in order to be declared a winner.
4. One (1) qualifying “Prize” winner will be selected a random drawing 12:00PM PST, July 15, 2012 in Vancouver, British Columbia, from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received. The “Prize” is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no cash substitutions. If the “Prize” is unavailable for reasons beyond its control, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for the “Prize” one of equal or greater value. The “Prize” is guaranteed to be awarded. In the event the Contest Administrator is unable to notify a selected entrant the “Prize” within seven (7) days following the draw on July 22, 2012, and or a selected entrant does not sign and return the release form by the required return date noted on the form, or a selected entrant declines the “Prize”, the Contest Administrator shall have the right to disqualify that selected entrant and to draw an alternate potential winners from all remaining eligible entries received and the Contest Administrator and the Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any and all liability or responsibility in this regard. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest Administrator, which are final on all matters regarding the Contest. In order to win the “Prize”, a mathematical skill-testing question will be administered by fax, mail or by phone and must be answered correctly. Provided that a selected qualifying winner has correctly answered the skill-testing question, he or she will be notified by mail, telephone, or by email within fourteen (14) days of the Draw, and the qualifying winner and designated companion will be required to sign a declaration and release form before accepting the “Prize”. The winner will be contacted by the Sponsor’s Designated Agent to arrange for her or his “Prize” approximately seven (7) days from receipt of the declaration and release form. No further correspondence will be issued once the winner has received his or her “Prize”.
5. The provincial liquor agencies are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever, and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter which relates to this contest.
6. This Contest is open to Canadian residents who reside in the province of British Columbia who have reached the legal age to purchase liquor products in that province. Employees and contractors of the provincial liquor agencies, liquor licensees, their employees and members of the immediate families or of the aforementioned or persons with whom they are domiciled are not eligible.
7. All entries shall become the property of the Sponsor. By entering this Contest the winner consents to the use of his or her name and photograph, without prior notice or additional compensation, to be used for promotional purposes by the Sponsor. All information obtained from non-winning ballots will be used only for the purpose of conducting this Contest.
8. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws, and is owned and operated by Vincor International Inc. and administered by Tilwood Publishing Services Inc.